Triepke4mayor@gmail.com · PO Box 2924, Missoula, MT59806
To collaboratively lead the city of Missoula utilizing my management, leadership and communication skills, while being willing to make tough decisions without compromising my core values of honesty, integrity, transparency, and accountability.
University of Dayton, Dayton, Ohio
1986 Major: Bachelor of Arts, Communication Minor: Russian Language
| Missoula, MT
Director of Marketing, Outreach and Corporate Relations
Responsible for promoting and educating citizens of Western Montana of Costcare’s mission to provide quality healthcare at an affordable price, in the midst of changing times in the healthcare world; Tasked with creating, budgeting, maintaining and growing wide variety of clinic, corporate and community outreach programs.
Five Valleys Land Trust
| Missoula, MT
Director of Development
Responsible for building relationships with landowners, government agencies, local and national nonprofit grant organizations, volunteers, staff and board of directors in effort to promote the mission of FVLT; Tasked with budgeting, fundraising, grant writing, compliance and oversight of multiple projects; identifying, cultivating, soliciting and stewardship of landowners and financial donors; production of annual event.
University of Montana Foundation | Missoula, MT
Director of Development, School of Forestry
Responsible for maintaining core interests of alumni and professionals in the forestry field via special events and major gifts. Tasked with creating and maintaining donor pipeline to achieve annual fundraising goals in nonprofit organization that managed multi-million dollar fundraising campaigns.
Missoula Convention and Visitors Bureau | Missoula, MT
Director of Convention and Visitor’s Bureau
Responsible for showcasing Missoula and Western Montana both locally and nationally through tour groups, local venues, advertising and marketing, in tandem with the tourism research unity at the University of Montana. Tasked with nonprofit budgeting, grantwriting, compliance and reporting of projects and achieved goals on a quarterly basis to the state tourism department as well as regular reporting to board of directors.
Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation | Missoula, MT
Convention Auction Coordinator
Community and Volunteer Activities
· Leadership Missoula 34 - present
· Missoula Area Youth Hockey Association, Board Member, 2015 - present
· Hellgate High School Lacrosse Board of Directors, Vice President, 2015 – present
· Missoula County Public Schools, Board Trustee, 2015
· Tanner Olson Memorial Foundation, Board Member, 2011 - present
· Missoula Youth Lacrosse Board of Directors, President, 2013 – 2015
· Target Range Board of Trustees, Trustee and Chair, 2007 – 2014
· Missoula County Commissioner Candidate, 2013
· Missoula Community School Board of Directors, Treasurer, 2003 - 2005
· Make-A-Wish Foundation Volunteer, 2007-2008
· American Cancer Society Volunteer, Missoula Chapter, 1997 - 1999
· Missoula Kiwanis, 1997 - 1999